Maybe it’s because we spend so much time working hard in our office, but we at Brattle Consulting Group are huge fans of the outdoors. So we were happy to work with the Association of Outdoor Recreation and Education (AORE) to develop their website from the ground up.
AORE’s mission is to provide opportunities for those in the field of outdoor recreation, and also to promote preservation and conservation of the natural environment. They approached us with the initial desire to streamline their manual business processes, so we listened to the immediate and future goals of both the members and board members to create an appropriate plan for the site. We developed a viable solution to exceed AORE’s current requirements, while also constructing a framework for expandability. We helped them streamline the business by introducing web-based automated tools, one of our specialties.
These tools included:
- Online member application
- Secure membership
- 5 tier membership application with unique portals
- Lost password feature
- Online conference registration
- Payment gateway integration
- Administrative membership management tools
- Conference host management tools
- Confirmation notification tools
- Confirmation notification system
- Automated member importer
- Full content management solution